Leavenworth's Most Unique Bed & Breakfast!
Cashmere Mountain Bed & Breakfast is located in hills above the beautiful Bavarian village of Leavenworth, Washington, nestled in the rugged North Cascade Mountains with views of The Enchantments, Icicle Ridge & Tumwater Mountain but only 2 miles & 5 minutes from town. If you prefer not to drive, Leavenworth also has a taxi service.
This custom built home has stunning views from every room in the house. Located on a private road and surrounded by wilderness, it is very quiet and peaceful here.
Why We Are Different
Our Bed & Breakfast is very unique. We built this home ourselves, and designed it as a Bed & Breakfast. We believe your visit should create a sense of being in your own private mountain retreat. Here are some features that accomplish this:
- Private, keyed entrance - come & go as you please
- Each room has it's own private bathroom
- Lots of window space - brings the view indoors
- We have many extra amenities. Check these out under our room & rates tab.
- Spacious patio with furniture - relax outdoors
- Private road - no traffic
- Breakfast served at a Bistro table for two - no crowds
- HDTV at the foot of your bed: rises at the touch of a finger!
- No light pollution - great star gazing each night
- Outdoor hot tub with outstanding views open year around
- Extra sound proofing installed - very quiet
With over 300 days of sunshine and four distinct seasons of natural beauty, there is always a reason to come and visit us here at beautiful, peaceful Cashmere Mountain Bed & Breakfast in Leavenworth, Washington!
Click on the Trip Advisor and BedandBreakfast.com logos below to see what our guests are saying about us!